[2013-04-02] Version 0.6 of the gearman-java
Version 1.1.2 and 0.41 of the Gearman Server and C library released! You can find it at Launchpad.
- Switched from
- Fix for SQLITE, it wasn’t replaying its queue on startup.
- More testing done now on durable queues.
[2012-10-10] gearman-java 0.05
Version 0.05 of the gearman-java library released! You can find it at Launchpad.
[2012-10-10] Maven Artifacts @ Sonatype
Maven artifacts for the gearman-java library are now available on the Sonatype OSS Maven Repository at sonatype.
[2012-09-06] Version 1.1.0 Gearman Server and C library
[2012-09-06] Version 1.0.1 GA server released
Version 1.0.1 of the GA server has now been released. You can find it at Launchpad.
- Minor bug fixes
[2012-09-03] Version 0.37 Gearman Server and C library
[2012-04-12] java-gearman-service v0.6
java-gearman-service v0.6 has been released. The following changes have been made:
- The service now uses the slf4j logging facade, allowing the user to have better control over logging.
- Persistent background jobs are now supported though an application hook
- The API has been updated to be more user friendly, and it makes it easier to create divide-and-conquer/mapreduce applications (breaks the code of previous versions)
- A .properties file now may be used to set property values and finetune application.
- The javadocs have been completed
- Various bug fixes
You can find the newest version on the google code page.