News: java-gearman-service v0.6
java-gearman-service v0.6 has been released. The following changes have been made:
- The service now uses the slf4j logging facade, allowing the user to have better control over logging.
- Persistent background jobs are now supported though an application hook
- The API has been updated to be more user friendly, and it makes it easier to create divide-and-conquer/mapreduce applications (breaks the code of previous versions)
- A .properties file now may be used to set property values and finetune application.
- The javadocs have been completed
- Various bug fixes
You can find the newest version on the google code page.